In case you don't follow,
I have another famous housemate (since Henry dengan I kan femes),
Her name is Anna-Rina and IMHO, she is easily the most photographed photographer in Malaysia
(like how aku dengan tak humblenya selalu claim, 'I am the most visible yoga instructor in Malaysia' jugak).
Henry, Anna and I click because
- we collect three-striped shoes
- we love working-out probably as much as you love eating everything
- kami bertiga kuat berlagak dan memang super very the perasan. Perasan famous, perasan fit, perasan segalanya.
Since all three of us don't have to wake up at 5 in the morning,
queue to catch LRT to go to work and even go to work at all for that matter,
we have all the time in the world to do stuff together
(You don't get anyone else berlagak like this).
Apart from going to Deutches Gasthaus downstairs having beer every night,
smoking pot and crack at home every morning and
having threesomes in the living room every weekend,
we are also often seen;
..shamelessly posing for countless publications
..making faces in front of our food and drinks at Stabak, Khanna or Fatty Crab


..rockclimbing every Wednesday without fail
(walaupun for the past five weeks, aku dengan Jehan je yang tak pernah fail datang)
..yoga next to our swimming pool some random mornings
..whacking golf balls at driving range near our house on Sunday afternoons
and doing monkey business especially when we have a certain supertall guest around


(DISCLAIMER:
1. Kalau Anna takde dalam gambar, mungkin sebab dia yang ambik gambar
2. Kalau gambar tak clear, mungkin sebab bukan Anna yang ambik ambar)
If you must ask,
kenapa kau carik pasal, Ninie.
Carik housemate lelaki?
Mat Salleh pulak tu.
Dulu Tom, sekarang Henry.
Kau gatal bebenor ke?
Juling mata tengok jantan mat salleh ke?
If you can take it,
1. I stayed and grew up in an all-girl boarding school for five years. GIRLS BITCH.
And most of them watch lame DVDs and don't listen to good music
(I'm sorry but I judge you by movies and bands you worship)
2. When I used to stay at that big house at Bangsar, the rent was RM2500 a month and pening tak hengat carik, saper sanggup bayar RM2500 bahagi dua dengan aku sebulan. Not to mention, saper yang sanggup come up with almost RM5000 EACH upfront for 2+1 deposit and half-month utility bills. I couldn't ask for a better candidate than Tom at that time. Pandai cakap Melayu (sebab English aku kan lintang pukang), perangai tak macam tipikal
3. When it comes to jantan, engkau Melayu ke, mat salleh ke, sunat ke, tak ke, asal berhabuk cakap omputih (supaya boleh betulkan grammar aku), asal tak kaki perempuan, asal ketiak dan hati tak busuk, boleh je cuba apply. Kalau nak lah. Cuma kalau berkenan kat aku, kena tahan lah. I am not and will never be your typical perempuan Melayu. I don't get cheap thrills getting winked by guys in shiny BMW, I don't blatantly equate bersekedudukan with zina and I don't find pleasure in hurting strangers with my words. Mungkin sembahyang aku tak selalunya cukup lima waktu, mungkin rambut aku berwarna seribu, tapi aku tau tujuan hidup aku adalah untuk jadi manusia yang baik dan berjasa kepada negara kalau aku tak mampu jadi hamba Allah yang sempurna. If you can't accept that, then you might not be the guy for me. If you can't be happy with how I live my life, then we should be thankful we are never housemates in the first place.
I end this with this,
one of my favourite songs.
"Here we are,
foreign to their world.
Straight and composed,
your sermons I can do without,
and I finally found.
That everybody loves to love you
when you're far away..
Could it be we've done something wrong,
we'd make it home to your place before dawn,
"Please, don't drive me home."
"Please, don't take me home."
Blame us 'cause we are who we are,
hate us 'cause you'll never get that far,
and who'd suppose you would go?
I've already learned enough to know."
~AT THE STARS, Better Than Ezra
Dedicated to my dearest housemates
whom I always look forward to come home to
and from their laughter and kindness, I stay this strong.
57 comments:
i wish i had cool roomies like yours.
Seronok tengok Supertall goof around. Selalunya dia senyum je, mcm cool je. So best tengok dia let go sket.
I wish I had great friends like yours. It's a very heartwarming entry. :)
Eh? Ed Golding also kat Msia ke?
Love the pics of yoga sessions on green backdrop. Mcm mini painting. Gantung kat dinding la...buat mosaic.
ojamoja & wegman:
I think our close friends and who we choose to be close with, reflect ourselves and how we see ourselves :).
I'm sure your great friends are around too. If you are still looking for a great few, just open your eyes to finding who (not where) they are and surrender your heart to accepting them and their gift. All the best!
anon 1:
I think he is very much like me. GILA (he hee). And what you see is what you get :)
kissy:
You know Henry's brother? He is visiting from London, been here staying at our house for two weeks now and flying back tomorrow. Any message to Ed? I'd shout it from my bedroom :), dia kat depan tv tu, tak tidur lagi pukul 5 pagi dah ni.
anon 2:
Kan!!! Anna yang ambik gambar tu pakai my Cybershot cabuk. It is really the photographer. And the subject jugak kot :)
Ninie, I know Ed Golding tengah dabble in photography (I don't know whether dia full-time ke atau sekadar hobby). I've seen some of his work, and some friends tried to compare his work to that of Anna-Rina's. I disagree. For me, both of them have different styles, and different way of looking at things through the lenses, so I find it refreshing seeing both works. It's like reading two different books. They're both books, but the stories are different. Say to Ed, keep up the good work ! And hope to see more of his work soon. - kissy
OMG ! I almost didn't recognize Anna-Rina with bangs !! Kelakar sungguh muka you tengok Anna in that pic...
klu ye pon x mampu nak byr sewa mahal carilah rumah yg murah sewanya... setiap bende mesti ada jln penyelesaian yg lain... Jgn jadikan sewa rumah sebagai alasan... Bertaubatlah...
I pun nak housemates like yours :)
I heart Radiohead too!!
Describe Ninie in one word.
POYO. n I rest my case.
Dear Ninie, Anna & Henry..
All of you rocks!!
Stay healthy & Stay happy ... always !! :) :)
I for once tak kisah pompuan ke laki as my roomies.
Ninie, any opening dekat rumah u cakap dekat I ek. :P
I totally understand where you're coming from - I was in a boarding school too, a lil bit upnorth from yours and I know your mum :) not to say that because of that I know what you feel and what you're going through but I kinda "get" it.
So Kak Ninie, I know you dont need me to say "stay strong" and whatnot cos you already are and you dont need support from this little person cos you have heaps already from both family and friends but I'm gonna say it anyway haha
Stay strong and you have my support all the way! ;)
i loike!!
keep on being you, those who cant handle it.. back off!
babe...
1. ur roommates are sooo cool.
2. great friends are great gems.
3. u-know-who is so not cool.she can chatter all she wants, but a lot of people know better that it is not true.
peace.
i really don't think you should prove anything to anyone.
if you have a good life, you have a good life. enuff said.
reminds me of a story....of one who looked for his lost camel on rooftops. Tak mampu...gibap oledi maa? or tanak cuba. dun worry, u will be reminded if u r loved. but watchout, as often happened before including to me and a lot of people i kno, the reminder is usually in the form of a tragedy.so, remember the message.
no.1: komen saya lbh byk pasal gambar you yg cantik-menarek-kau-mmg-da-bomb itew, so kalo you nak disapprove komen i pon takpe *lol*
no.2: saya suka tgk tangan Anna-Rina yg berketui-ketui itew. mcm mana la tgn dia bole supermodelsz sgt ye. sila lah berkongsi petua kalo ada. saya dah cube mcm2 nak bg tgn berketui-ketui tapi tak berjaya juge.
no.3: nape you nampak kurus sikit? ilusi gambar kot :p
aku pun x suka pompuan. sbb pompuan mostly bitch. sbb tu kwn pompuan leh kira pki jari. tp itu lah, ironi nyer, kiter bersekolah semua perempuan ek. dan kiter juger pompuan. heh.
by the way, u know i love u and never judged u, kan? ingat x dulu our secret chamber, 'hot java'? demm it, wat did we call ourselves back then? hot tuna, kan? wakakaka!
ok lari topik skit. tu la, sapa soh sebut nama stf.
muahhs!
I dont understand why are Malays being so hard on you, Ninie. They criticize everything aboutyou and even you grammar? They got to be kidding me.
I used to attend your yoga classes at Damas for two big reasons:
1- you are very articulate in giving instructions, you definitely know what you are doing and how to deliver exactly what are trying to say and what you are good at
2- your command of English is good if not very very good. Since Claire left YZ, I turned to your classes (I used to frequent some male Chinese instructors as well but I find it annoying everytime I hear "Bring your right 'feet' forward"?) and it dawned to me, why I have never given you a chance. When I first heard about you, I thought youre just one pretty Malay girl getting the trump card to join YZ because they don't have any female Malay teachers but you proved me wrong.
I respected you even more knowing you were the main person behind YZ's Pranamag. I dont mean to generalize but Malays do not usually have good English, my officemates especially. Broken English, poor communication, lack of confidence and I have to say I am not proud to have them represent my company.
Which led me to wonder, why do you have to teach yoga when you can be a successful exec or PR person with your excellent communication, people skill and if it makes sense, killer figure and looks.
Some inside info told me you were one of YZ's highest paid teachers (I heard Azmi used to make at least RM8000 a month) and I can't imagine how much you were making in addition of your PRANAmag leader / editor salary.
To why I understand your devastation during YZ receivership status and your determination to create a better YZ with your studio.
I wish you all the best, good luck and you have my full respect and support. Those who have met you, those whose lives you have touched and changed will keep our fingers crossed. We believe no one and nothing they can say can change the amazing and humble Ninie Ahmad we know.
Malaysia needs more Malays like you. Smart, strong and inspiring.
I dunno ninie..I think you are cool and all but sometimes your berlagakness is a bit too much.(I noticed this entry is all about sarcasm) but I dunno I just cant stop reading your blog but sometimes i wish you would stop doing the berlagak thing cos I love your blog!haha take care.
harap2 kalau Allah swt turunkan bala, Dia turunkan pada you sorang jer. I pity u really.
semoga Allah berikan hidayah pada you.
semoga Allah bukakan pintu hati you untuk bertaubat.
semoga Allah ampunkan segala dosa2 you di dunia ini.
ya Allah, janganlah Engkau cabutkan nyawa dia sebelum dia kembali islam seislamnya. janganlah Engkaucabut nyawanya dalam keadaan kufur.
berilah hidayah kepadanya.
amin
hey!you hang out with my nephew!
haven't seen him in ages tho!
say hello to Faroq to me..
Jangan sampai Allah turunkan bala pada hamba-hambanya yang riak dan bongkak.
Even u tak buat apa2 or even the whole malaysian tau u duduk dgn laki, hukum tetap hukum.. haram tetap haram.. ARE YOU BIGGER THAN ALLAH?
what is wrong with u?! how can u justify living like that? do u know that if Allah turun kan bala is becoz of ppl like u and other ppl will also feel His wrath??
i like to think myself as open minded and have an idea of how western society lives since i studied abroad for 3 years, however ur lifestyle is still a bit too much for me to take..i wish u'd realise that. if Supertall guy can read this he shd do something to guide u to a better path
Meh aku cerita sikit pasal ninie ni. sebab aku keja bank yang approve credit card application dia.
aku tau la sebab walaupun nama kat card dia bukan ninie ahmad. maka mungkin tuhan memang dah bagi hidayah kat dia. nama betul dia maksud cahaya petunjuk. dan aku tak main-mainkan nama dia.
masa cikgu yoga ni apply kredit kad,aku tau dia blogger ni sebab takde binti ahmad lain yang ajar yoga lah kan.
macam si ashley kata tu,gaji ninie ni dulu campur gaji cikgu yoga dia dengan editor magazine tu,memang sampai LAPAN RIBU ok!
aku yang tengok application ni series tekejut tengok budak umur 25 boleh gaji 8 ribu keje syarikat cina pulak tu. bangga sekejap la aku jadik melayu masa tu.
so walaupun dia macam belagak tapi aku rasa dia saja je tu. kalau aku jadik dia, gaji beso tu, bawak keta beso, tetek beso, sekolah asrama penuh, mak bapak dok bangsar, aku pun berlagak macam tu, lagi teruk kot ...
kalau dia tak berlagak pasal dia, modal lain kalau aku jadik dia hanyalah untuk kutuk orang lain yang dah keje 8 tahun tapi gaji masih dua tiga ribu. TAK PENAH pulak aku baca kat sini dia kutuk orang gemuk, tetek kecik, orang gaji kecik tapi mulut besar.
takpe ninie teruskan berlagak. dan i tolong bagi status kad kredit PLATINUM you tu, tau!
~ aku bukan piah zadora yang aku rasa gaji dia seribu lapan. atau dua ribu lapan,kasi can lah
dah ninie kata dia tak have sex dengan henry, KAU TU TUHAN KE NAK TURUNKAN BALA dekat ninie dan seluruh malaysia sebab ninie duduk dengan henry dan dia pakai seksi seksi.
tapi sepaham aku lah kan, dia bukan duduk dua orang je dekat mat salleh tu. anna rina pun duduk situ. anna-rina pun bukan melayu ke? nama anna-rina rahim lagi.
ninie je yang kena. artis drama melayu (sorry ninie, tapi aku tak suka jehan) pakai lagi seksi keluar cover urtv selama ni (ex gf jehan tu contoh terbaik), tak pulak malaysia kena bala.
powerfulnya ninie tu.
malaysia kena bala sebab dia.
kalau kena bala lah satu hari nanti negara kita ni, aku rasa sebab melayu kat sini hati dan mulot dah busuk sangat.
I thought personal information
we provided to banks
is private and confidential?
Just so you know, although I 'might' used to earn that much but I was not paid and still am not paid for my last four months salary at Yoga Zone until now.
Tu sebab berlagak tunjuk 'asset' dan tumpang glamer housemate je sekarang ni.
anonymous u better be careful with what you disclose. i work with the central bank and you should knw better than telling the world about ninie's personal info.
go read Section 97 of BAFIA!
p/s: you should knw by now that with the current technology we can track you down ....
OMG! why do we have people like these in our society...
and i am referring to the anonymouses who doakan bala kena at you and not you occay...
who are they to say anything anyway? they all bayar you gaji ke setiap hari?? ceh...
and that one post, weih.. ever heard of customer client privacy rights? kalau dok kat States dah kena track down dah tu.
I like this post :) especially your 3 points that made people cringed when 'they' read it, miaahaha! Especially those 'they'.
PS: Aku suka jantan mat salleh sebab jantan melayu cannot handle me... physically (ehem) and emotionally (well, not ALL... but those I've met, cannot).
PPS: Aku jeles tgk lengan hang! :( Eh, recommend me good yoga video or something, sini nak pegi yoga mahal seh.
frm wat i know u r good human being. not a hypocrite. nuf said.
i'm a non-muslim who used to live for 3 yrs with 6 tudung wearing muslim girls. the nonsense i had to put up with them only god knows. i lost my respect to tudung wearing muslims the moment i moved out (there r still a few whom i respect though). these girls used to preach and advice the so-called-free-haired girls. but the things they used to do behind....frm watchin porn to asking me to seludup their bf inside the apt to buying food for them during fasting mth to firting with the door salesmen...name it. and they do pray without fail and attend their sembahyang terawih religously.
so ninie...at the end of the day, i feel one shud be respected if they are being a good human & son/daughter to their parents. the rest..is between god and us...
adakah sebab kita menegur dia kerana dia melakukan perkara mungkar, kita dicop mulot & hati busuk?
bangang la ko ni!
Hey cilipadi!! If i wasn't married with 2 kids, i KNOW i will definitely be one of your roomies hahahaaha perasannya!! Miss you loads....bila you & Anna nak ajak i datang rumah to taste your cooking?? Let's make it soon, ok? Haa! kirim salam kat Anna & Supertall and say hi to Henry for me, k?
btw, wats up with all these COWARDS yang pandai & berani mengutuk you but TAK BERANI and then hide behind an anonymous. Seingat-ingat sayalah kan, arwah Abah saya ada kata 'Tak perlu takut kalau kita benar'. Dia pun ada kata 'Who am I to call you kafir & murtad? Sempurna sangat ke kita ni nak judge & sentence you such?' When the time comes, only He will & can judges us. In the meantime, we all dream of going to the Kingdom of Heaven.....
Chin up, babe ;P
Wow.
I hope u get the message across.
Anyway, I dont have to be you to understand how u feel. I just have to color my hair blonde, hold a ciggie in one hand.
I guess this is what u call lumrah dunia.
Be strong. Heads up.
No one shud tell u how to lead ur life. Kalau ye pun, WE are listed in HIS bad book, it is us who has to answer to HIM. And bukan orang yang mulut2 banyak nie.
Also why I never bother what ppl say or think about me.
If they dont like u, too bad. U have others who adore and love u.
erm.
what I've learned from your comment box:
most (keyword: MOST kang ade pulak anonymous yang tak creepy hentam aku) of your anonymous commenters are creepy. especially the credit card one.
but then, that what makes this blog is entertaining isn't it?
and i can't seem to stop stalking this blog. so ninie please keep updating!! kthnx.
salam sahabat..
yg mana xnak larang tu,
jgnla pula menggalakkan..
@ menyokong..
kecuali utk yg baik2 shj..
spt hati Ninie yg xhipokrit, telus & baik ni..
yg bab lain2 tu xyahla sokong sgt..
nnt dpt saham masing2 kat akhirat sbb menggalakkan Ninie stay dgn cara -ve dia..
yg bukan & blm muslim bg sokongan tu xkisahla..
yg muslim tu harap tidak menyokong mbawa rebah (di akhirat)
..
peace... :)
haiyo wassup with this BALA2 nih.. nak jadi balasubramaniam ke?
sticky situation u've got there ninie. having a non-muhrim roomie would definitely strike 'interests' from more orthodox citizens lah.
nak buat macam mana kan? i guess as long as we own up to and be mentally prepared with our decisions, we will be strong.
the world can be cruel sometimes. during these times, it's always comforting to have loyal and understanding friends by our side.
you are so lucky to have them. :)
Kenapa kurus bebenor ni Ninie? VERY starving yoga instructor ke?? VERY, VERY ke? Supertall, feed your girlfriend !!!
dey minachi,
duduk bersedudukan dengan org bukan mahram haram hukumnya.
kalau ye pun duk serumah ngan dia. diam je la. takyah la nak bagitau semorang you tak anggap tuh sebagai zina. mmg la tak zina. bukan hang tidoq ngan dia tetiap malam (bukan suami)
bukan nye i endorsekan you tinggal serumah. I rather you deal with god with that, but I know if the man aint family or married to = mahram.
so just tone down the "i dont care this is my interpretation" cause now you're attracting judgemental people to this blog and either the posts are getting like "to make these people more angry" and comments getting too "emotional". dah jadi boring nak baca blog ni :(
I want to know adventures of ninie, not why the heck the whole world (sounds like it because ada je komen saying "oh. i got your back girl") is against her.
come on man. keep writing an interesting blog. :)
Despite watching lame dvds or dont listen to "good music", most of ex-STFians jadi fine ladies . I believe STF moulded them to be what they are today but maybe adalah one or two yg "bitch"...
the yoga fatwa is coming out this week...not good...chances are u will need a career change soon....i bet then all the NGOs will start making noise like the pengkid n gay fatwa....maybe a nude protest while doing yoga!?
Hi Ninie,
I ve always like ur yoga pants/balinese pants ( dont know the exact name),can u tell me where can I get them?in kl? thanks :)
Friends make life so much wonderful. But remember, you can't tag along your friends into your grave. To each his/her own.
As long as you are aware of the consequences of your actions, whatever you do is really up to you.
I know, you're trying not to be a hypocrite, not hiding who you are, what you are, what you do etc... But you know, once you publicize your life to others, people have the public right to lash out their opinions and thoughts, although I do think being Anonymous and mengharapkan bala orang lain is WRONG. How do people expect people to listen when being so rude and harsh kan?
But again, as a Muslim society, we are concern of other Muslims, it's somewhat a responsibility for us to tegur one another and especially if we see whats going on. And now your publicly telling people how your life is and all that berkesedudukan nadda stuff.
IMO, you should tone down a little. Your sarcasm, I'm not sure why, but is provoking, so I'm not surprised reading such anonymous comments.
Maybe these people don't understand you, maybe these people are not your friends, these people don't have the right to judge you, however, nobody is perfect, not these people, not you, not even your friends, saying that, no one is absolutely right, and no one is absolutely wrong.
So I hope you don't blatantly ignore such comments, and weigh and rationalize what has been said. Plus it's coming from not one but a number of people. So there just might be some truth in it.
You're open minded I'm sure, so be open to all comments, to all criticism. Turn the negative into something positive. Just add some sugar to the bitter to make it sweet.
I know with your friends you might be laughing about this, making jokes about such feedback, and you can joke about it all you want, however, as much as you laugh about it do think about it as well.
I'm far from perfect to be preaching you, and definitely not a pious Muslim, but I just felt that I had to share my thoughts. We need more cool people around like you, but hey, we need cool people in heaven too ya know? ;)
Ninie, I know la you nak the world knows sapa2 your housemate, but I think you should sit down and think what effect your blog entries may have on THEM. I tau la Anna-Rina tu femes, but putting her in your blog in this 'melawan' entry, may put her in a negative light. Dari orang tak kisah pasal Anna-Rina, dah orang start sebok lak, kenapa Anna-Rina RAHIM - that name, Melayu ke dia, tapi nama Rahim, tapi kenapa buat camni - may affect her periuk nasik gak. Nanti diorg sebok lak kutuk Anna, tak pasal2 kena ikut sekali dgn all this negativity. Diam2 aje la. You may think "Ni blog aku, suka hati aku la", or freedom of press etc etc, but they also have a right to their livelihood gak. Just talk about you and yoga je la, camne yoga enhance your life,yoga baik untuk kesihatan, lots of other more positive things to blog about.
Mesti ada org yg pikir : "apa la diorg ni, kubur masing2 la...."
Pasal kubur masing2 tu la semua orang harap bertaubat ni, Ninie.... kalau kubur sama2, boleh gak tolong-menolong kalau kena siksa kubur, tapi since dah kubur sendiri-sendiri tu la yg tak dapat tolong tu...
Jangan lupa sembahyang, ye Ninie. Kalau tidur lambat sampai 5 pagi tu, apa salahnya sembahyang Subuh. Buat la apa yg patut. Mesti some people think "Ala, kalau dah lifestyle gini, takyah sembahyang la, Tuhan pun tak terima"...well, Tuhan terima ke tak, tu hal Dia. And sembahyang tu boleh menjaga seseorang. Sekurang-kurangnya, kalau Ninie masih sembahyang, kalau tak buat dia bertaubat pun, at least takde la terpesong lagi jauh... jangan lupa sembahyang ye, maklum la, kubur masing2... kalau tak, boleh gak kita tolong-menolong masa dah di alam kubur kelak...
Hi Ninie, im a daily reader of ur blog all the way from Brunei. I so HATE those people who keep saying bad things about u and trying to put u down.
To you people who finds pleasure in harming oneself with horrible words, let Ninie live her life. It's her choice so what do you care. It's not like its u people who's gonna judge on judgment day. So let her be.
Ninie, i so envy u..how i wish i could be independent like u and have friends like urs who suppor u all the way..keep ur head up high woman! :)
Aaa... agaknye soalan I ni la yg tak berkaitan langsung dgn apa2 yg berlaku ni... Hey there, Ninie, ni nak tanya, lipstick pink awak yg awak selalu guna tu cap apa hah? Cantik, dan nampak tak clash dgn kulit Asian kita nih. Sometimes aku beli, dapat yg terlalu pink, mcm Courtney Love lak. So, apa nama lipstick and brand? Nanti I nak beli.
aku study kat oversea
kat sini xbyk bdk Msia
batch aku kat sini ada sorg je pompuan
at that time she's the ONLY Msian woman
so time nk carik umah kitaorg laki senang sbb dpt umah leh share sewa,murah skit
dia plak susah skit nk dapat umah,tambah2 dgn pakai tudung kat sini,w'pun xobvious tapi mmg ada effect
kesian..sbb sewa appartment utk sorg mmg mahal dan susah nk dpt.
sampai satu tahap dia kata dia sanggup tinggal skali dgn kitaorg,sbb dia xtahan susah sgt nk cari.
kitaorg tau dia terpressure tapi ttp kata xleh sbb LAKI & POMPUAN xleh dok seumah
at last dpt gak appartment,w'pun mahal..dia redha je,dugaan Allah..
*ps:aku pon ada gak tinggal solat!
kenapa kedeking sangat ni Ninie? Slim slim la jugak, but ni dah mcm emaciated sikit. Kengkawan kena bagi makan ni...
Ninie.. this is my first time reading ur blogs.. there are so many views regards to yoga.. but if they ban yoga.. i think this people need to do thorough research on why it should be banned.
on the other hands... u cant stop people from talking about others.. i mean.. let them be... as long as u live ur life happily that matters.
we know who we are.. what we are and who we are with.. ( i mean our friends )
being super perasan is OK.. really.. i think it applies to most of us.. either we want to admit it or not.. :P
all in all.. i wish u all the best in ur career... :)
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Describe Ninie in one word.
POYO. n I rest my case.
----------------------
ngko lagi la POYO!... k0 tu bagus sgt ker!
.................
ninie...do what ever u think is right...
im outta here now... panas mata ni tgk comment2 POYO
hmm..personally,
sebaiknya tak perlu "dissed" at other people by calling them bitch and whatever...jadi orang lain tak akan "bitching" back about us.
logik tak? logik kan?
dan seeloknya buatlah perkara yang baik-baik aje..supaya takde benda tak baik yang orang boleh katakan tentang kita..itu lebih baik.
kalau ada yang kontroversi tu simpan sendiri ajer la...
kita pun tak nak tahu ape yang you buat, kenapa you nak bagitau seluruh dunia pulak.
jadi jangan marah kalau ada yang komen negatif.
kalau marah sangat, pergi lah cari mereka yang memburuk-buruk kan you tu dan marah mereka depan-depan..
don't have to go through this media thingy ..
basically, they must be jealous of you too..so why must you care so much? pedulikan aje lah.
just stick to yoga talk here..
itu lebih baik.
i personally tak setuju yoga diharamkan...
tiada bukti ianya menyesatkan.
tapi dgn blog ni, with you dissing and bitching other people that you're not cordially tuned with (tak ngam la maksud i) and with you membuka pekung di dada sendiri, ia boleh dijadikan bukti.
jadi, nasihat saya, hati-hati ya.
seblum lakukan ape-ape banyak2 berfikir dulu.
rahsia diri simpan sahaja sendiri...ok!
moga hari esok lebih baik dari hari sebelum nya..
begitu juga dengan diri kita...
moga diri kita lebih baik pada hari esok daripada hari ini..
insya Allah.
take care :)
hi ninie,
seronok baca blog u. U r not the hypocrite type which I adore you so much.
Being in all-girls boarding school for 5 years, I do understand that people bitch on other people for the sake of nak dapat nama or "glamer haram".I was among those people yang jadi mangsa kutukan mereka-mereka ini.
Maybe too many bitching was done on you ker apa,but you become more defensive through your posting lately. Smoking marijuana? Hhahahahaha
Harap you dapat tone down a little bit on describing your lifestyle.
U knowla some malaysian people are so keypochi and suka sabo people.
I takmo u kena plak query ngan JAWI ker JAIS.especially zaman ekonomi meleset ni. Those tabloid reporters pun suka cerita-cerita skandal untuk melariskan penerbitan mereka.
Only my two cent worth. Take care
With this, I end my allowance of approving EVERY comment at this blog.
However you see it,
to me I was just conducting social experiment of how people love taking advantage of kindness and freedom of opinions.
I got my conclusion, alright
and I'm happy to end it here.
If there's any you need me to answer personally, drop them at ninie.ahmad@gmail.com. My apology in advance if I might take time in replying.
Peace, love and light,
The Yoga Instructor
Post a Comment