Glad to know I'm still read and loved :)
Some of you might have known that I just got back from Shanghai last week to represent Malaysia for adidas Fitness Academy 08. Met other yoga ambassadors from other SEA countries and had a blast! And how can I not mention that I also met Rainbeau Mars, an international yoga ambassador for adidas who conducted the Play Yoga workshop and modules.
I can't thank adidas enough for the amazing and eye-opening trip, for the endless beautiful clothes that make me move and flex better, for the wonderful experience,
for everything and more.
(Note: This is NOT an advertorial)
I'm starting a daily update titled What I Wear To Yoga Today to share with you (at least the pictures!) of amazing clothes adidas has produced techically and specially or yoga (and hopefully to motivate me to update more!), starting with the ones I wore during the adidas Fitness Academy. I'll try my very best to reply your queries of where to buy or how much are they priced, if I know where and how much.
This is also mengikut jejak langkah and my personal tribute to my favourite fashionistas, Nellie and Chi.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Day 1: Arrival(Trenchcoat and shoes by Stella McCartney for adidas, jeans from Moto Topshop, slingback from DKNY)
Day 2: Module I (morning)
(Top by adidas Techfit Yoga, pants by Stella McCartney for adidas)
Day 2: Sightseeing (night)
(Jacket from adidas, white tee, green green buttons cardigan and jeans by Topshop,
shoes by Stella McCartney for adidas)
Day 3: Module III (morning)
(Jacket by adidas, inside top and pumps from adidas by Stella McCartney and pants from adidas Techfit Yoga)
Day 3: Module IV (evening)
(Top by adidas adilibria, pants from adidas Techfit Yoga and pumps from adidas by Stella McCartney)
Day 4: Master classes
(Jacket by adidas, inside top and pants from adidas Yoga and shoes from adidas Techfit Yoga. Oh, even the glasses are from adidas (Originals)! The lenses are scratch-resistant, cool eh?)
Day 5: Leaving
(Trenchcoat, tennisdress top and shoes from adidas by Stella McCartney, handbag from adidas Originals)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
That's tad too long for someone who hasn't been updating right?
Can I save my new lean mean driving machine story for another day? I have to get ready to a shoot for a magazine who wants me to be their columnist for 6 months, whew..
9 comments:
Oh dear, them pics of you and the other yoga instructors are inspiring me to hit the yoga mats again! (Been away from it for wayyyyy too long!)
You guys look fantastic, by the way! :D
Hi Kenny!
You are soooo kind. Yes, hit the mat again and stretch our limits!
Try my classes at Yoga Zone if you're around the area ya?
sAYANg! i miss you much and i love, love, love YOU and those gorgeous clothes! And nak take a ride in your lean machine kay? ;p
Oh why can't i find the adidas techfit tights you wore on day 3 ? i love rainbeau mars i am so inspired by her !!
You're so lucky you have LOTS of adidas yoga wear. I have to think twice everytime I see something I like. Jealous saya. Hehe. Looked like u had massive fun. Is the fitness academy open for public to learn in or only for invites during special events?
u look great ninie! u still there ke?
you think that trench coat would like a visit to amsterdam ? :)
ms nellie:
Terubat tak rindu dapat jumpa dan pusing satu round Plaza Damas? He hee.. We gonna have more fun tomorrow 'dressing up' ok?
chi2bear:
Try at different and bigger if not concept stores.
the lazy turtle:
Hey babe, you have been so supportive all this while! Whenever you're around KL please give me a buzz and I'll pass you a couple of outfits that I haven't worn yet ok?
The adidas Fitness Academy is not open to public unfortunately. Lucky 2 instructors and an ambassador from every SEA country are flown to the designated venue every year.
darling8tabby: Why thank you, you make my day!
my lovely julie:
Only if you can fill up the pockets (it has like 8 pockets, you know) with good Dutch dark chocolates!
Rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Post a Comment