Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Day 'Now I can begin again..'

Dear Diary,

Knock knock.
Who's there?

Yoga.
Yoga who?

Yoga-ta try this, it feels good!





















'begin, APRIL 2009'
Location: Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana



10 comments:

mang0 said...

With both of you as the ambassadors for your studio, sure it will be full class everyday! So happy for you that your dream finally came true :) Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good luck..a new day has come.never give up..pedlikan apa kata org lain..jadikan i sebagai pembakar semangat.u go gurL

Ms Nellie said...

I saw it, I saw it!!
and was telling Mr.Sunshine how awesome the banners are..
I cant wait to see the real thing once it's ready...

Anonymous said...

Damansara Perdana..WoW!!dekat ngan my house...boleh join ni...bile opening??

Nea Sonia said...

i love yoga and i adore u too, keep up the good work.

the Razzler said...

Congrats!! Ninie..

I am glad that all your hard work is bearing fruits!! :)

the lazy turtle said...

BIG congrats Ninie and Azmi! So proud of you Ninie, to have followed you since your experience on TV3 and now this! You are living proof that no matter the obstacles, if you dream big and work hard and smart you will eventually succeed. So happy for you. Hopefully when I drop by KL will be able to drop by your studio :)

Gnet said...

Congratulation on the new opening TYID! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear ninie
What time is the earliest class available and latest class starting April? If I can attend the morning class ie 7.30am that would be great :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations ninie,
i work on my own too and your stories inspired me. all the best.