Thursday, March 12, 2009

BE YOGA, Damansara Perdana: PROMO 1

Q. What did the advertisement of the Yoga Studio searching for new students say?
A. 'Inquire within'




Drop-by beyoga
starting Tuesday, 17th March 2009, every weekday from 1noon to 6pm
to meet (and ask everything yoga straight to) beyoga founders - Azmi Samdjaga & Ninie Ahmad
& start signing-up to get unbelievable pre-opening discounts!
(for previous Yoga Zone members, do bring your YZ membership card / receipt
for further discounts - LIMITED TO FIRST 200 EX-YZ MEMBERS ONLY!)



beyoga officially opens to public 15th of APRIL 2009
but everyone is welcome to try our FREE CLASSES from 23rd until 31st March 2009!
(Online reservations available here).


Click 'VIEW TIMETABLE HERE!'
and create your own log-in to book your FREE CLASSES online now
to start, resume or renew your yoga experience
with beyoga.


19 comments:

Feather's Mother said...

Dear all, I will only publish and entertain inquiries or constructive comments on BE YOGA, Damansara Perdana for this entry. Thank you.

Zara in Germany said...

cool ninie..congrats.

Anonymous said...

congrats babe! i have a list of pple who inspire me, so tht when i feel at my lowest, my weakest or my saddest, i just glance through this list and it helps. guess who is on this list too? you. im so proud of you :)

Karin said...

Hi Ninie,

Congrats. Already signed up for the trial class online.

btw, I have just put a link on this entry in my blog.

Hugz....

Karin

Anonymous said...

Dear Ninie

I just sign up the free classes..29march class will suitable for beginner? Thanks.

With love,
Tangzi

Marliza Radzi said...

congrats, Ninie!

.:rainbeau:. said...

congrates kak ninie syg~

mcm nak try,but i can do yoga for no nut. zero,ney,yada.
takpe ke?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the opening babe!!
You made us (STF 959) proud! ;-)

Missy eLLe said...

hi ninie =)

i like your blog's new look and the opening of ur centre =)

Big Mama Su said...

Hi ninie, well done on ur new venture! I would love to join! Unfortunately I am working and there's no way for me to visit the studio during weekdays. I also unfortunately am one of those who signed up with YZ for 1 1/2 yrs a month before they fold. Therefore, I have some questions:

1. Will you hold classes after 6pm on weekdays and weekends once fully launched?
2. I can't sign up during weekdays but would really like to be the first 200. If the answer to question 1 is 'yes' can I please reserve a spot?
3. What are your packages like?

Thanks!

Your student- suhana

Anonymous said...

Oh ! I LOVE the idea of your KARMA YOGA class, Ninie (I tengok kat the yoga class timetable) :

"The practice is held every Sunday morning for free even to non-members. It is a way of our teachers to give back to the community .... Proceeds from any purchase or donation will be forwarded to a needy foundation...."

Love it, love it love it ! The concept is SOO ... KARMA (for lack of a better word..!) You give back what you get :) You get what you give back. Oh. Beautiful concept.

Just one question : Karma yoga class memang free ke, or only free within that 23-31 March duration?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I took a class with Azmi once. It was wonderful. A friend of mine was once your student, Ninie. I remember her saying how she loved your classes. And my boss used to be a student of a yoga teacher named Lila. She raved about her too. I hope her Lila is THE Lila in your new studio. We're pretty excited - great yoga teachers under one roof !!! Can't wait to check out your classes.

Feather's Mother said...

kak zara, marliza, juita linie, rainbeau:
Thank you very much. Bila rasa penat dan macam nak pengsan dua minggu hopefully bila bangun dah 1 April, I will keep reading your encouraging wishes and prayers. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I wouldn't still be blogging if it weren't for kindness like yours.

Suraya Yeop Jr:
What an honour hearing that from YOU - my personal inspiration :). Your smile, your presence, your charisma are my in Ninie's Idiot Guide to PR. Whenever I deal with people, I always 'pinjam' and remember how YOU do it, TAU TAK?

Karin:
Thank you for your support, kind words (as always. You are very very very lovely. I am blessed with your kindness) and thrilled to have you with us. Please meet me and Azmi personally when you arrive at Be Yoga as we want to give you a big hug!

tangzi:
I have checked and it's the Karma Yoga class right? Yes, classes offered during Karma Yoga are for every level :). See you on the 29th!

suhana:
We honour ex-YZ members especially those who have been with me from Yoga House thus the discount. The discount for ex-YZ members will go on even after 31st March providing the first 200 masih ada.

Another option is, come during any of the free classes (or join the class!) as we have classes after office hours and sign-up there. Banyak giler tau savingnya kalau campur early-bird and ex-YZ discounts!

For the first question, yes we do offer classes after office hours from 5pm until 9pm every weekday. You can view them at the 'FREE CLASSES from 23rd until 31st March 2009' link in this very post.

I will post up the schedule in this blog in a week's time a couple of days before the first class.

See you at the Be Yoga really soon, babe! Miss you!

azrina:
Thank you for seeing it and for allowing yourself to accept my gift. Recently I live by this saying I improvised, "With yoga,we go forward by going back, go up by going down, go out by going in and get by giving out."

Yes, Karma Yoga will be offered EVERY SUNDAY to public (FREE FOR ALL!) but one can't sign-up for Karma Yoga for two consecutive weeks just to give chance for the rest especially the less fortunate ones who can't afford to pay for memberships :)

Thank you, Azrina. And yes, the more you get the more you give back because kindness and favours return in the most unimaginable ways :)

Maya:
I am lucky to get the most wonderful teachers whose classes are among the best I have attended and the most I learned from - Azmi and Lila (yes, I believe that is our Lila too :D) to be with me at Be Yoga.

And to hear such wonderful feedbacks from you, your boss and your friend plus to witness smiles from our students; are what we teachers live and would 'break our spine' for.

We are very excited to start sharing too and please look out for me when you arrive, I want to give you a big hug!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ninie,

I would like your help. My sister has been wanting to try yoga for a long time. But she's rather malu to attend yoga classes, because she says she is overweight and embarrassed to be surrounded by 'pompuan kurus in leotard while my stomach terlondeh macam Homer Simpson' (God, kelakar la adik aku ni....). She's been reading yoga books, and tried a few poses, mostly things like Warrior I, II etc, and she really enjoyed the stretch and how her body felt. I tried to coax her to join me to yoga class, but dia masih malu, takut self-conscious in a sea of 'hot yoga chicks', she said.
I saw your promo, and the free classes before opening nih, and I wanted her to really try attending a yoga class WITH A TEACHER, so she can 'feel the flow', with someone correcting her kalau salah etc, so I want to paksa dia attend one of your yoga classes. What would you say to her to convince her?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

dear ninie,
congrats, well done!Do u offer monthly membership or annual membership ( ie YZ) or both?

*Azreen* said...

hi ninie, congratulations on finally opening your own yoga centre! i would like to find out the packages available for membership at beyoga. (if i wont be able to go there during the free classes week)

thank you.

Dona A said...

sis, see you soon at your classes. :) YOu know when I'll be there. Love you and miss you. *rumah dekat takde excuse tak pergi kan?* haha

Anonymous said...

Hi tangerine blossom,
I think i understand how ur sis feels, I would be very unconfortable and self conscious too if the class were fulled of ninies hot celebrity friends.

Anonymous said...

Ninie

can u provide the location map?
not so sure for the location. thanks ya..