Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Day 'I'm The Lucky One'

Dear Diary,

Yesterday night, after 3-hours of Nescafe tarik at Devi's, Hartamas with MK joined by my young & famous housemate, Henry and a Srikandi STF friend, the three of us joined Supertall and his friends post-badminton-session for a very late supper at Sri Nirwana Maju, Bangsar.

After another few cups of teh tarik, a friend of Supertall pointed that,
"Eh Ninie, tu bukan Anuar Zain ke duduk table belakang you?"

I turned back to check and it was ANUAR ZAIN, ok!

Tiba-tiba my hands went cold and Ninie jadik nervous.
Lupa sekejap ada boyfriend kat sebelah.

Tapi boyfriend gua cool.
"It's just Anuar Zain, bukan contest pun" kata dia,
unaffected langsung.

The boys bet that I'd force Anuar Zain to pose a yoga pose with me.
They lost. For I didn't.

Malu and segan.
Tapi dying nak sangat, sangat, sangat sebenarnya.




















My Supertall IS cool as fcuk.
He is working for a big project for me, that is cooler than fcuk.

I don't know how to thank him enough,
so I made and drew him, this.
























(drawn on Moleskine for Watercolor)

I think it's cute.
And sweet.
Kan?

Tak sia-sia STF 100% A1 for paper Art masa SPM '99.

I can only let you know more,
when it's ready to go.
Kalau tak, takut potong luck.

Nanti dah ready,
I nak invite Anuar Zain.
:)

12 comments:

Ms Lola said...

Awww... That's gorgeous!

weezered said...

sangat comel dan chantek..
love the horny and fcuk picture haha.

Anonymous said...

You know you should seriously think about branching out and making bespoke greeting cards.

Then bila aku kawin, I can orderone-of-a-kind wedding invites that won't cost me an arm and a leg (macamla esok lusa aku ni nak kawin.. hahahaha)

Anonymous said...

and the handwriting so typical STF~

reminds me of my neighbour's daughter handwriting

-ex sbp jugak-

Anonymous said...

msg nie mmg sentiasa sweet and cute

teringat msg2 ninie kat stf...

he he he....

Anonymous said...

Hello Ninie,

Love the pic of you and Supertall. Very tak posing. Very natural. I love your expression too. Mcm wifey sikit. Gently marah2 sayang. As if you're saying "Sayang, you need to take care of yourself okay?" to a husband yg kuat bekerja. Me loves it.

Anonymous said...

Ha ah, I agree with post by anonymous.

... to which the husband might reply "Yelah...yelah..."

Hehehee...

Anonymous said...

love the card.. where to get the paper and what type of watercolour u used? love it!!

Anonymous said...

i think i pernah tgk a pic of u wif ur then bf (in ur prev blog),in those fcuk tees?maybe that was a different one,but still u guys are awesomely cute.;)

*silentreader

Ms Nellie said...

Sayang,

that is so sweet! I am invited too,kan? ;)

azizlaikar said...

That's a very nice card. Maybe one day u should consider doing it seriously!

About the 'thing' you are planning, share with me a teaser pls :)

Anonymous said...

Heheh, I like the card! So creative and typical budak STF 'thing'. Tak habis2 tulis message, lol!

Oh, that Anuar Zain thing. OMG. OMG. Dia mmg best kan? I always 'teruja' when it comes to him, muahahaha!