Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Day When The Going Gets Tough..

Dear Diary,

People do strange things
to get out of sadness
and to feel instantly better.

Some choose to migrate to another country,
many would pig out bad stuff into their bodies,
most will just take long holidays or go crazy on retail therapies.

Personally pour moi,
the next option never fails to make me feel immediately relieved.

It worked and uplifted me three years ago.

So yes,
when the going gets tough,
the tough gets..





SHORT.





































































And what makes this haircut really special is,
it was done by a super special celebrity.
He was a celebrity hairstylist in top hair salon in London
before he made it really big here.

Presenting,
the new Ninie





and her celebrity hairstylist.
Literally celebrity, okay?



















































Unfortunately he does not (need to) cut hairs anymore.

Sorry girls.
The only straight (I am not going to say cute, as he only paid me to say he's straight :P) male hairstylist around
just performed his last masterpiece work on me.

And obviously this set of pictures were shot by another celebrity (photographer).
I couldn't ask for better housies!



So yes, I am back to counting my blessings,
happily waking up in the morning, twisting and pretzeling.

See you again tomorrow with pictures of Beijing!

25 comments:

the bat said...

LOVES it. Edgy and stylish, menarik. I wonder what you have to do now to maintain it. Can't wait to see what style arsenal you have to whip out to maintain the new look. Don't forget to blog about it, okay?

This entry lagii membuat semangat I membuak-buak nak potong rambut pendek.... dah lama dah nak buat, cumanya tak tau stail apa... I guess just trust my head to fave stylist and say "Go ahead, do what you want". Sometimes, carpe diem is good.

ClearAsDay said...

OH MY GOD ! I saw your couple pics at Anna-Rina.com. BEAUTIFUL! You look WONDERFUL and gorgeous!! I particularly like the one where you sorok kat belakang Supertall, very kelakar. Love the pics. Very beautifully done. Kudos to Anna-Rina for being able to capture the love between you and Supertall !!

Anonymous said...

Hello Supershort,

I like your new supershort !

Hehehe...

Sweettooth said...

wah! ninie, tak sangka he can cut hair as well. untung gf dia kan heheee... see u later today :). oh btw, your new hairstyle gempaq although suka jugak your long and womanly tresses dulu tu.

Hayley said...

u look great in short hair!! nice hair cut ninie ;)

Kat said...

WOW! Cool haircut! :)

Angelina Verena said...

awesome hairstyle! it suits you very, very, very well... and lucky you got the cut from Henry! =)

Yan Lim said...

Ninie sweets,

I always look up at you for giving so much positive energy to us and for always having such inspiration to live a great life.

Whatever has happened/happening to you, I hope it shall pass and yeah, welcome back!

:)

Foxy Farah said...

nananananiiiiceeee!! i love ur long hair too esp from the previous entry nya pics.nampak so ayu! but this is so hawtt. :) hopefully u kawen jugak with ur supertall tho u dah cut ur hair ;)

Essence said...

Hari tu cakap kalau rambut panjang sampai pinggang baru kawin. Ni nak mengelak la ni ye... keh keh keh... nak have more time.

Well, that's good. Like Beyonce once said, it's good for a woman to find herself and to have a career and to have a sure sense of herself before she gets married; then, she will have her life, be happy with herself and her life, thus contributing and enriching life with her husband. I believe this. I believe we women need to find ourselves first, be assured of our place in the world before we get married. Kalau tak, our lives revolve around orang lain je. Then, we'll have a sense of ketidakpuasan jiwa, or resentment that 'life has ended before it has truly begun'.

So yeah, kalau dah sure nak kawin, baru kawin.

Tsk. I pun nak potong rambut.

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fabulous! I don't see a blue funk aura around you no more. Be well.

Pinky said...

wow cute guys with good hair styling skills to boot.. the hair looks good on you Ninie

Zara in Germany said...

wow ninie the biceps....pergghh!

Gerb said...

Woo..extreme ni. from long to short.But u look good

ojamoja said...

i suka this hair better than your old hair...go ninie go!!!

Admin said...

macam hamster gigit rambut u je :P haha

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2580970&id=714246330&comments=

check it outttt

theotherme said...

u look great ninie!

Anonymous said...

ninie dear
comelnye......

Moose said...

ooohh. i've been eyeing the same hairstyle ala Yoanna House for so long. Eh, can Henry be my hairstylist too ahh?
:)

swit@kon said...

hot hot hot. both your hair and your hairstylist!

i adore your hair...aaa sukanya!

alvin said...

Love your new look girl. Very cool and it suits you very well. I'm sure your head feels lighter now. So what are you waiting for, time for you to stand on your crown :D

Anonymous said...

rocking new hairstyle! loves!!!!

i've always wanted to have stg short like that or stg pixie like but i don't think it's really ME. =(

Anonymous said...

me loving the hair and the stylist!

Ms Nellie said...

Me love, love the new cut sayang!

Admin said...

tikus mondookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk