Monday, May 11, 2009

The Day You Forgot You Own A Blog

Dear Diary,

For the past few weeks (or months?) of not blogging,
I have been really productive actually.

A quadriple updates before I make myself errrr, go productive :) again,

Update #1:
I have actually found and bought my dream couch from
Barang-Barang, Ikano for beyoga's entrance waiting area!




































And this one is for beyoga's lounge area.
Well, I actually meant to show-off my fantasy-'tangga'-came-alive.





















Update No #2:
beyoga was officially open to public on May 1st, 2009, alhamdulillah.
We officiated and celebrated our beginning by commerating a simple blessing ceremony
attended by our (Azmi, Supertall and my) parents and close friends.













When new yoga mats / Yogitoes used as praying mats















That's Supertall and Supershort.















That's Supertall's mom and Supertall's girlfriend



(Suit yourself to believing that gambar-gambar di atas adalah majlis pertunangan / pernikahan ye?)


Update No #3:
Now that construction / renovation is 100% complete,
we are adding more and more 'elements' to our little place
such as this piece of stainless steel of Azmi and I.



















I likey!
If you don't likey, can always pijak Azmi's buns
or my twos that greet you on the entrance now.






Update No #4:
I dyed my hair jet-black and straigtened it, like three months ago
(oh, not blog-update worthy. Not blog-update worthy :P) at first,
to confide myself in being more 'garang' since I have staffs and a manager working for me now.




















In another saying, I get to always ask one of them to taking pictures of me
beside my bunting with (no surprise) picture of me, everyday now :)




But recently, it is not new for me that people go saying,
"Wah, so nice aaa that picture on Be Yoga buntings! How much you guys bought it for?"
and "No lah, that can't be you. I have seen that girl before. Somewhere here oso" TO MY FACE, ok!

Professional photographers and lighting can make one look like a million ringgit OK.


Update No #5:
Our young Henry Golding who was on the cover of Malaysia's CLEO 50 Eligible Bachelors issue (April 2009)
actually and quite literally, BAGGED HOME THE TITLE!


























Those who have asked Anna and myself, how does it feel being housemates
with Malaysia's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009, will get this answer,
"He is still our messy and most of the time, smelly Henry. We keep tonnes of his secrets
and not to mention, errrr... dirty laundry zipped?"






















Anna-Rina's handy marker work on CLEO April cover.





Last but not least, if you are a fan of Henry Golding,
he is a constant and almost permanent furniture of beyoga now.

Do try our classes and you might just be lucky to get to twist and flex
beside Malaysia's Most Eligible Bachelor!

14 comments:

edrie (ed.drie) said...

congrats on the opening of beyoga! :D

yeowhq said...

Tahniah!! =) I hope i can join BeYoga too...too sad that i'm far away from home right now...=(

Hanis Zalikha said...

mak Supertall cantik dan itu besi atas lantai itu juga *naikkan ibu jari*

Gerb said...

Congrats..wish is nearer to my place. Chanteeek and cosy.

Anonymous said...

The 2 times I went for classes at beyoga were really enjoyable. Chatting at the lounge area made it feel very homely. Btw where did u get the sofa set below the stairs?! Been searching for one like that! Hope to attend the dynamic classes again once I'm well. Being sick for 1 week has sapped all my stamina!

P/S : Doing my 1st Dynamic (Azmi) class the other nite with only u & Lila was something else ... stressful but good for me coz I picked up a few tips just by watching u guys! =)

Renee

laily said...

congratulations for achieving your dreams. i like the interior especially the tangga jugak :)

Leonora Halim said...

Alhamdulillah.... semoga Ninie and BE is blessed with all the Rahmat in the world... insyaAllah... if i showed up at BE wearing Nike ok kan kan kannnn... hehe...

by the way.. if BE has a 'permanent surau' for members.. that would be absolutely great! :)

ef said...

Welcome Back!
I check your blog nearly everyday for new update.

Finally...

And congratulation on the opening of beyoga.

Anonymous said...

congrats and all the very best for beyoga! What you have there is no mean feat!!...used to be a silent reader from across the causeway.

Nini

Anonymous said...

Eh? Mak bapak you and mak bapak Supertall sekali? Takde conversation yg melibatkan ayat-ayat seperti dibawah?

"Apa kata...kita satukan saje la anak-anak kita ni..."

kai said...

HAHAHAHAHA ! Guna Henry Golding sebagai daya penarik untuk ke beyoga is fabulous idea, keh !

My niece habis sebok "EHHHHH???? Henry Golding attend beyoga ke? Kita tak nak ke? Kan ke dekat !!"

Anonymous said...

Uish. Macam Bali spa retreat. Tak nak buat spa sekali ke?

Anonymous said...

ello! blog hopping and found your blog. just one word for your BeYoga. wow!

the place is too amazing girl! if the fee is cheaper and the place is nearer i would drag my lazy ass experimenting on yoga there.

just for the sake that the place is awesome before enjoying the classes.

maybe a trial 3 class for me? hehehe...jk!

dailymuscle said...

I sat on that sofa! Didn't realise it was handpicked by you. :D