I hope it is not too much to say that this

has got to be one of the coolest websites I have ever been to.
Our IMHO supercool website makes me all the more nervous to the opening of Be.
The studio betttttttttter look just as cool (if not as minimalist) as the website!
P.S. We highly encourage online booking to reduce the usage of paper (and your phone bill).
Booking your yoga classes with Be Yoga Online is almost like reserving your movie seats
only that with http://beyoga.my, it is way easier!
So don't forget to start booking your space for our FOC Karma Yoga class this Sunday!
(You don't have to be a member to be with Be Yoga for Karma Yoga classes every Sunday 9.30 - 10.30am
as Karma Yoga class is donation based. Proceeds from any purchase or donation that day will be forwarded
to a needy foundation or centre for health research that have been pre-chosen for that particular week)
3 comments:
Ninie,
It is gorgeous luv!!!!!Very very classily done.
I'd have signed up and be a regular if I lived nearer to the studio.
Good luck doll ;)
coolness!
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I LEAVE A COMMENT IN UR BLOG.... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO IMPRESSED WITH UR WEBSITE!!
Post a Comment