Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day We've Got Something for You

Dear Diary,

(THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTORIAL)

I'd like to think,
we are the couple you love having around.































We make fun of each other,
we finish each other's line, pick each other's food
and we are two very different individuals yet the very same
(contoh: His weight is 88 kg and I weigh 88 pounds now).

If you are lucky (and if we love you too),
we'd even pay for your food.

We have been together for 13 months but still tak pernah gaduh, langsung!
We see each other everyday but still not tired of each other('s unshaved legs / face and crazy behaviours).
It is amazing and almost impossible, I know.

But for a couple who has never ever fought,
I hold the record for the girl that sulks almost everyday,
if not at every hour.

I came across the F1 Singapore pictures from his camera
that he only uploaded like, a couple of weeks ago.
And that is 4 months after the event!
Sooooo kenot jadi blogger Supertall ni.

And found these (taken by his Superflexible friend at Coffee Club, Marina Bay),
that only prove I sooooo kuat merajuk and I marah macam real!


(DISCLAIMER: Foto-foto di bawah bukan lakonan)






















































Of course no two people are the very same.

At times I wish he wakes up early as I am a very morning person
so we can go for yoga and breakfast together,

at times I know he wishes I play more games on his XBox besides Rockband
so I wouldn't pout while surfing on his laptop while he ruthlessly kills people on Assassin's Creed
and kicks balls on NFL (I don't get boys who play football video games, why play games when you can futsal for real?),

at times I wish he would eliminate bragging how good chicken and meat taste to him
because I seriously could love him less for that,

at time I know he wishes I understand that he just does not eat fruits at all
(seriously, I still don't get it. How can one TAK SUKA makan buah dan TAK PERNAH makan longan, rambutan dan mangga?)

Since he doesn't do stuff that turns me off in a guy (he smells nice and fresh ALL THE TIME,
he doesn't go clubbing and he doesn't layan girls on Facebook or Friendster, bagus kan?)
and nothing I can do (have tried, have done and have confessed) can make him jealous or even raise an eyebrow,
(seriously kan, either he is too cool a boyfriend, or he just doesn't care!)

so we find ways in keeping the sparks alive,
by calling each other irritatingly-true-nama-manja everyday.

I call him:
BULU, PERUT, GEMUK and BERUK.
The last two rhyme very well with his real name.

He calls me:
Well, only TETEK.
Because evidently, I get merajuk (mengada-ngada) verrrrrrry easily if I get called 'pendek' or 'mak nenek'.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NOW,
in spirit of giving this coming Chinese New Year
(and in mood of spring cleaning my overflowing adidas wardrobe as well),
since I dont want to can't share my boyfriend,
I am giving away two adidas Original jackets for him and for her,
if you can come out with the wittiest / funniest / most logical dialogues
for the full sequence of these pictures:

PHOTO 1
Supertall: ........................................................................



















PHOTO 2
Supertall: .......................................................................



















PHOTO 3
TYI: ...............................................................................
Supertall: .......................................................................



















PHOTO 4
Supertall: ......................................................................



















PHOTO 5
TYI: ..............................................................................



















PHOTO 6
TYI: ..............................................................................
Supertall: ......................................................................



















PHOTO 7
Supertall: ....................................................................
TYI: ..............................................................................


















PHOTO 8
Supertall: ....................................


























Simply,
1. fill in your dialogues in either Malay, English or Manglish and
2. submit them in one comment in this very entry's comment box (with your e-mail address)

OR
if you have a blog and love us enough
to have posted the dialogues with the same pictures in your own blog,
and if you do win, I might even throw another adidas jacket for you!
(Do post your blog URL in the comment box too, jangan lupa!)
How's that?

Comment / blog entry must be posted latest by January 31, 2009
and yes, ONE WINNER will be picked to win
both of these adidas Original jackets
(for him: size L or 50, for her: size S or 32)
















Henry Golding is not part of the prize, ye?


















or as worn by The Yoga Instructor and Supertall
at adidas' Sound of The City party last year






Prizes will be mailed within 14 days after the winner is announced
and The Yoga Instructor fully bears the postal cost to, seriously
any part in the world where you are at!

If you are lucky, you'll get them in time for Valentine's Day
and you get to give your other half the other jacket as V-Day present!

So get loving, get original and get posted
to win my adidas Original!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on my knees, begging you, PLEAASE throw in 'A Valentine's Dinner with Henry' as a 'bonus' prize.

*muke kesian*

Feather's Mother said...

ex-MRSM Jasin ;):
I actually read your suggestion as 'A VALENTINE PRIZE WITH HENRY AS DINNER', at first!

HA HA HA HAAAA!
I memang bongok.

Either way, wahhhhhhhhh, that is actually a fantastic idea! Sekejap I tanya Henry.. He hee, kalau nasib you baik, adalah contest tu seminggu dua ni ;)

.:rainbeau:. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_EB648itvY&feature=channel

nah,boleh ajak supertall tgk n kalau dia takmo tgk,sila wat muka merajuk yg muncong muncong tu...hahaha...kak ninie, anda comel!!!!

ada petandingan mcm ni yek?i wish im dat creative wif words.ciss!but i'd ask for what henry worn lah,hahahaha...nak jugak bau henry!:P
tapi if gtu,mesti tak hadiahkan as v day's present dh kan?simpan seniri.wahahha.

xoxo
vee

Feather's Mother said...

::rainbeau:::
If you win lah kan dik,
I'll ask Henry to sleep in the jacket for one night, OK tak?

But are you sure he doesn't have skin disease or not...

He hee!

Anonymous said...

OMg Ninie this is yet the MOST interesting posting of your thus far!! heehhee

nn said...

tak pernah gado? amazing nyaa. hopefully whoever wins the prize will get the same luck in their relationship. haha.

Anonymous said...

how tall is supertall? is he really freakishly tall or are you the really short one?

mulut jahat said...

OMG gambar yang dia macam ejek k.nini tu sangat kelakar ok. sumpah lawak. tu serious ke? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

omg i actually forgot that v day is next month!thank uuu for remindinggg meeeee.

wow u guys see each other everyday n tak pernah gaduh?im amazed.

Anonymous said...

Photo1
Hey peeps,G's and Gents! Welcome to another episode of 'taming the inner beast of a women'
WOW. that IS really a mouthful!

Photo2
The trick to taming this inner beast that may pop out of nowhere is actually... facial exercise. Oh yes. The
art of taming this monstrosity is actually... by doing nothing! But facial exercise is important so that you
have total control of your facial expression to NOT LAUGH during this process. You laugh my friend, thats the end of you. Its Game over!

Photo3 (narration: this is a re-enactment of one of the times (yes, there were several moments) this has happened. This was my first failure of being 'selamba' )
TYI: I dah tak tahan dah. Kalau bukan Xbox, sure boleh bangun awal buat yoga dengan I. Kenapa dia ni. Dia tak sayang I ke...
Supertall: Oh oh. Somethings happening. QUICK! CONTROL YOUR FACE. act as if nothing is happeniiiinggg...

Photo4
Gents! this is another tip i would like to give. Facial hair helps a lot. It accentuates the 'i dono anything' look. Check out how my goatie complements the whole expression.
Thanks mom and dad for blessing me with such awesome facial hair.

Photo 5
Thats it lah! I'll do the two-hands-on-my-face look. Then MAYBE he'll notice that I have some ISSUE...

Photo 6 (narration:As she look away, quickly make some faces too relax your expression. Fuh. It is tiring holding up an I-dont-know-anything look)
Super tall:Hey sayang (make quick faces). Lepas ni kita pegi shopping la nak? sure u rindu shopping kan?
TYI: ni bukan pasal shopping lah....

Photo 7 (Narration: this is where it all went wrong, remember stick to being innocent and not knowing anything)
Supertall: alah kenapa..u tak suka bila mat salleh tadi cakap u 'short and cute' eh? Meh I gosok pipi bagi u tinggi sikit
TYI:............................................................................

Photo 8
That concludes my lesson for the day gents! This is a dejected look because what happened after that wasn't pretty at all. Chairs and tables were flying left and right.

I never knew she could swing chairs while doing a tree pose...

SO next time. Just shut up and do nothing. :)

Fuad said...

I ingin mencuba nasib...

Photo 1
Supertall: Sayang, walaupun I macam Sharifah Aini (sikit2), I know you love me very much.

Photo 2
Supertall: I comel tak?

Photo 3
TYI: mmm hmmmm...
Supertall: I love you too..

Photo 4
Supertall: Work? Or Ninie?... Hmmmmmmmmm...

Photo 5
TYI: If you pilih work, siap you...

Photo 6
TYI: Tanak kawan.. Obviously work is more important than me!
Supertall: Eleh.. merajuk la tuh!

Photo 7
Supertall: Olololololo... you look pretty bila you buat muka macam tu..
TYI: Go away! I don't buy that.. Huuh!

Photo 8
Supertall: Sampainyaaaaa Hatiiiii (gaya syair).. Tak pe la, you dah tak sayangkan I dah.. (Merajuk jugak).

If I menang, no need to post the hadiah as sekarang I kerja dekat Kota Damansara, so I can pick up the prize (kalau menang la)...

Tapi I nak promote my blog dekat the famous TYI jugak.. :)

my blog is paman-aini.blogspot.com.
Hee hee!

Have fun with my not-so-good dialogue. :)

.:rainbeau:. said...

alamak,motivational nye~
tepaksa memerah otak ni.
but again, kak ninie, y so mean????????????skin d. as in panau kurap etc ke?takpelah,i g amik antibiotik skrg(budget menang padahal tak join pun lagi!!)

Gerb said...

ninie,
i suke photo no 6 & 7. Comel!
Mcm budak kecik merajuk x dpt belon. :)
I dnt that creative + im wearing size M. Mesti la tak muat punyer.
Hehe..wut a reason.

Anonymous said...

ninie dear
u tak penah gaduh,,,,??
klu u dare ler
kawin ler,
baru tau msg2 punyer true color
hehehheheh

Anonymous said...

This looks interesting.
Nak try lah.. I actually ada post on my blog as well
http://noreenruszalin.blogspot.com/2009/01/suka-suki.html

PHOTO 1
Supertall: Here’s a tutorial for all of you on how to pujuk your girlfriend.

PHOTO 2
Supertall: Step 1; Try your best to convince her that it’s not you who took her collection of Sex and the City DVDs.

PHOTO 3
TYI: Well then, prove me wrong! Hmm…
Supertall: Oh! Ermm…Maybe you misplaced it? You kan suka hilangkan barang yang I bagi. Hmm..

PHOTO 4
Supertall: I beli baru nak?? What say you?

PHOTO 5
TYI: My Sex and the City DVD’s cannot be replaced!

PHOTO 6
TYI: Collection DVD’s I yang hilang tu ada signature Sarah Jessica Parker lagi. Benci lah.
Supertall: Eleh mengada. I beli 2 for each and every series, satu letak at my house, and lagi satu letak kat rumah you. Nak tak ni? Last offer!

PHOTO 7
Supertall: Kuci kuci jangan lah nangis sayang. Eeee I cubit nanti baru tau. Geram nih!
TYI: Hmmm…. Ya ya whatever! It’s that the best you’ve got??

PHOTO 8
Supertall: Ok Fine! If that doesn’t work then, I doomed. Help!

weezered said...

Hey toughcookie..

Photo 1:
ST:I move with the speed of light..see the effect behind me?

Photo 2:
ST: and when I concentrate more..I actually have another power..errrrrrrrrggggghhhh

Photo 3:
TYI: (dia ingat he's the only one with super secret super power.. let's bring it on!!!)

ST: uh..uh..

Photo 4:
ST: What the hell is she doing? I better slow down..cant let her see my real super secret super power..

Photo 5:
TYI: Damn it..cant concentrate..have I switch on and off and on the hairdryer?
I am really gonna see a shrink for my OCD...demit.

Photo 6:
TYI: Apahal pulak monyet ni mencelah2 nak secretly steal my super secret super power la ni..

ST: kih kih kih..aku nak jugak ..aku nak jugak.. (remember that kartun RTM on monyet nak cili api?)

Photo 7:
ST: GOTCHA!!! (boleh tahan suam-suam ketiak dia ni..)

TYI: You better get ur hands off..or it will be u and ur hands tonite!

Photo 8:

ST: gulp.. no super secret super power can deny this..


:)

Feather's Mother said...

adryan:
Really? THAT'S AN INSULT!
He hee, kidding!
Thank you :)

nn:
THAT IS SOOOO NICE OF YOU!

I have the highest respect for people whose happiness comes from making other people happy and people who pray that others are as happy. God bless you!

nunu:
Both are equally true. I am supershort and Supertall (but it was Henry who was standing beside me in this picture, hmmm) is supertall. Oh, and Supertall AND Henry are of the same height. Freaking giants.

nani allen:
SERIOUS! That is his favourite pastime. Ejek I. Nasib baik comel (di mata I lah). Kadang-kadang tengah merajuk, rasa nak ketawa dan cubit dia sampai lebam pun ada!

anon:
:). And most days, we see each other 3 if not 4 times a day, especially sekarang ni. Sebab dia jadik supir I (I kan dah takut bawak keta) dan I jadik cleaner rumah dia.

::rainbeau:::
BUDGET JUGAKLAH! Cuba check sini, persaingan semakin kencang! Kalau nak menang, baik cepat mengarang (dan mula makan antibiotik panau).

gerbera:
Ni bukan I nak pksa you masuk tau, tapi jacket tu, feels more M than the size reads! BETUL!

anon:
I nak cuba gaduh sekali dua (tiga empat kali) dulu baru lah kahwin supaya tak terkejut nanti. So yes, sebab dah setahun tak gaduh lagi, maka tunggulah ye. Kalau lagi sepuluh tahun tak gaduh jugak lagi, maka hmmmm. Tidaklah lah kahwin :).

Boleh?

abg cerpen, Fuad, Noreen Ruszalin & weezered:
YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO ROCK!!!!
Supertall and I pecah perut ketawa baca skrip korang. I tau lagi seminggu nanti I pecah kepala nak pilih saper menang! Kalau I baik hati, setiap sorang I bagi hadiah consolation ok? Just because I LOVE YOU MORE FOR THIS!

Thank you so much for your time and love!

weezered said...

toughcookie,

i really thought when ur title The Day We've got something for you..u nak announce engagement ke hape ke..

serious..pergh..imaginasi sungguh liar.

sherry said...

awww ninie so sweeet la both of you!

Anonymous said...

I ada baca few of your entry about Sex and the City but SJP sign is a wild guess tau!

Ms Nellie said...

Sayang,

I tak yah tulis2, karang2 script coz I can just go over and raid your wardrobe,kan,kan?? ;)

Fuad said...

yes! dapat consolation prize!
hahahaa!

what kind of consolation prize? u n supertall belanja kitorang teh o ais? :P

Gerb said...

pesaingan dah sengit ni. sempat ke nak perah otak ni.

ninie: i volunteer jadi juri awam..hehe..

penyelamat dunia said...

wow lawa gella prize. walau aku takkan menang takpe ah try luck.

photo 1
pendek oh pendek

photo 2
eh alamak maksudku tetek argh

photo 3
supertall: what have i done
tyi: hmph

photo 4
dalam hati: perlukah aku menjanjikan tiffany untuk menyelamatkan diriku daripada calamity ini.

photo 5
dalam hati: hanya tiffany diamonds yang buleh mengobat hati ini.

photo 6
supertall: aler sayang jangan lah canneh, nanti abang banje wendy's
tyi: dalam hati (hmph cis aku nak tiffany dia kasi wendy's).

photo 7
supertall: alelellelelelle
tyi: dalam hati (hmphrgkh mapuh dok layang).

photo 8
dalam hati (okeh i done fucked up. either i sell my car to buy her some big ass tiffany's, or i have to start bangun pagi. both impossible one argkh)

sori kalu hampeh wahkugeakghkeauwahukga.

Ms Lola said...

Oh, I love what weezered wrote. LOL. (like we can afundi lah kan...)

Anonymous said...

photo 8 cracks me up hahahahahahaha errrmm..sorry supertall

i'd love to enter this contest but i've bled my creative juice dry uhuk2.

Anonymous said...

PHOTO 1

Supertall: Seingat saya, pada awalnya perkara yang menarik perhatian saya pada Tetek, selain dari teteknya, adalah kebolehannya melentur , mencubit, memuncung dan meregang. Semua talent itu memang patut ada pada setiap perempuan.

PHOTO 2

Supertall: DULU SAYA MANUSIA KEJAM. YA!Saya easily boleh mengembang dan menguncup (TELINGA) tanpa sebarang bantuan dan pada bila-bila masa TANPA FAIL OK.

PHOTO 3

TYI: (dalam hati “ AKU pun DULU terpikat pada KAU sebab talent kembang kuncup tanpa fail tu lah. Masa tu ingat kau alien ke ada super power ke hape kan)

Supertall: TAPI SEKARANG saya keliru. Saya tidak sekejam dulu, malah saya sudah pandai membuat Forward Bend Triangle dengan graceful sekali.

PHOTO 4

Supertall: Hati saya RAGU. Saya seperti hilang MACHO pabila badan semakin lentik dan (TELINGA) pun asyik kuncup kan kan sayang?

PHOTO 5

TYI:(Dalam hati lagi “ KAU tanya aku apahal. Nak salahkan aku le tu. Sendiri yang overdose buat YOGA, aku dah cakap pagi sekali malam sekali je, KAU tu yg excited sampai pergi “membuang” pun buat pose Back Salutation sampai terkehel siku OK”.

PHOTO 6

TYI: Ishhh. I GERAM tau! Selama ni I SABAR je ajar you pose2 semua sampai U pandai, biar badan you SIHAT walaupun (TELINGA) tak semantap dulu, tapi SEMUA untuk kebaikan you jugak. Kalu I TAK sayang you, lama dah I kawin dengan tauke kilang Adidas!

Supertall: TENGOK-TENGOK ni yang I malas nak citer heart to heart ni, balik –balik YOU tarik muncung pastu sempat lagi lepas kentut kat I ni. YAAAANG, lainkali nak kentut bagitau dulu ehhh, I kancing gigi dah niii.

PHOTO 7

Supertall: YAAANG, pusing la sini, walaupun (TELINGA) I asyik kuncup, tapi jari telunjuk I nii masih panjang. I sanggup jadi YOGA mat you, you pijak2 la perut I TAKPE I rela. Come here bucuk2.

TYI: Ceh. MALAS aku nak melayan. Baik aku pegi makan aiskrim lagi bagus. NANTI I suruh Henry pijak perut you OK!!

PHOTO 8

Supertall: Ehem. Lepas tu Tetek blah pegi makan eskrim dan saya jadi begini lah, lentik dan kuncup sebegini. APA GELAK2? Nyesal aku citer huh. Mamak! Adidas 2!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely horrible at writing a script... but that would make a nice gift for my bf (who coincidentally makes me merajuk like dat pastu tak reti pujuk dia buat muka kesian)

Photo 1
Supertall: Is my sayang up here?? No, she isn't!

Photo 2
Supertall: Is my sayang down here?? Yes, she is!!

Photo 3
TYI: Taula I pendek. Tak perlulah buat camtu.
Supertall: Oh no, I'm as fcuked as my tshirt what to do now.

Photo 4
Supertall: Baby, janganla merajuk. Sorrrrrrrry.

Photo 5
TYI: I hear somebody but I can't see him pun. *kenakan balik*

Photo 6
Supertall: Eh eh, kenakan I pulak.
TYI: Now you know how I feel.

Photo 7
Supertall: Ala, sorry la sayang. Look into my sad puppy eyes and forgive me.
TYI: TAMAU! *TYI proceeds to bring up some issues that should have never been brought up but it's just fun to cause that's what girls do*

Photo 8
Supertall: When all else fails boys. You go merajuk pulak and the gf would go pujuking you. And practise this kind of face okay? *menunggu TYI pujuk*



Okeh, it kinda turns out to something me and my bf would do pulak. Hahahahahhahaha. Takde idea. I think the one before me is pretty great... but consolation prizes sounds pretty menarik pulak :p

Anonymous said...

am in the mood for this :) so here goes

PHOTO 1
ST. Ok. I am finally going to make my move and see if she likes me

PHOTO 2
ST. I hope i look as determined as i feel. YES I CAN

PHOTO 3
TYI. Ok i'll try not to smile so much. must not let him know i'm nuts about him
ST. Ok ok ok lets try the hard-to-get approach. must not smile at all

PHOTO 4
ST. Is it working? Dammit she's not smiling too

PHOTO 5
TYI. Hehheh he looks like he's crumbling. I'll do the sad puppy eyes. Works like a charm... always

PHOTO 6
TYI. Oh... no... he's touching my hand. This, i can't resist
ST. I so know ur weak spot sugar. THIS will definitely make u smile

PHOTO 7
ST. OK. If that didn't work. Poking at her face will do the trick, for sure!
TYI. Must... not... give... in

PHOTO 8
ST. How does she do that! Hmmm. I think she won it when she made those adorable sad eyes.
Like so! :)

Madam Robert said...

hehee.. x pasal2 i pun join contest nih.. ;p sempat lagi kan~?

nah komen2 i:

**********

Photo 1
ST : Tangkap gambar aku, untuk membuktikan hasil kamera hp pun lawa.

Photo 2
ST : Tangkap gambar muka aku bertukar menjadi monyet pulak. Awek aku suka laa kalau aku buat muka monyet ni. Harap2 hilang marah dia kat aku. Yang, tengok laa i bertukar menjadi monyet ni..

Photo 3
TYI : Tak payah bertukar lah you. You memang monyet.
ST : i monyet, you awek monyet..

Photo 4
ST : Apelah di marah sangat tertinggal kamera tu kat rumah. Kamera hp kan ada..

Photo 5
TYI : Dia ni memang tak faham2 laa.. ni bukan pasal kamera tu! my gosh~! Macammana nak buat dia paham ni.

Photo 6
TYI : Masalahnye, you’re not listening.. u paham tak? Ni bukan first time tau. Bila I membebel you panggil I mak nenek pulak.
ST : dah you membebel macam mak nenek, nak buat macamana. Alaa, i tetap sayang kat you walaupun you mak nenek, kan? Betul you… you mak nenek, I monyet.. kan? Kan?

Photo 7
ST : gurau sikit pun tak boleh? ok laa.. you bukan mak nenek. I je monyet.
TYI : sakitnye hatiiiii. buat lawak plak!

Photo 8
ST : apo salah aku? Ape yang awek aku nak sebenarnyer?

**********

hehee.. that's it. Happy becoming V-Day~!

cheers~~*

Mell L. said...

Miss Ninie,sng sng U bagi jerla I adidas woman tu.I pkai XS.

Kalau U bg I,I dtg blajar yoga ngn U once I'm back to Msia.ok kn?hukhuk