Like,
TODAY jugak lah kan.
It's not RM4 per liter yet but.. 30% hike is tak kelakar.
Was my an hour long beeline queue at Shell, Jalan Maarof worth it? Well, Thom's full tank is usually RM100 to the dot and starting from today it will be RM13+, that's almost RM40 saved. Boleh buat beli buku tu..
Full tank usually lasts me for 2 and a half days and to why I told you, I spend, well.. used to spend RM50 for fuel a day. Starting from today, if I keep driving and traveling the way I drive and the route I traverse now, I'd be spending an estimated RM70 for fuel a day! That is beyond ridiculous.
Since I can't afford to buy a hybrid after the Airtrek (I refuse to change to a mini car either) and that I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON, I think my next best option is to go to work (by work, I mean going to my yoga classes) by bicycle.
If you do pass across a bigboobed haired girl riding a bicycle with three-striped pants and yoga bag slung across her back, wave (or offer me a ride will do too) OK?
TODAY jugak lah kan.
It's not RM4 per liter yet but.. 30% hike is tak kelakar.
Was my an hour long beeline queue at Shell, Jalan Maarof worth it? Well, Thom's full tank is usually RM100 to the dot and starting from today it will be RM13+, that's almost RM40 saved. Boleh buat beli buku tu..
Full tank usually lasts me for 2 and a half days and to why I told you, I spend, well.. used to spend RM50 for fuel a day. Starting from today, if I keep driving and traveling the way I drive and the route I traverse now, I'd be spending an estimated RM70 for fuel a day! That is beyond ridiculous.
Since I can't afford to buy a hybrid after the Airtrek (I refuse to change to a mini car either) and that I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON, I think my next best option is to go to work (by work, I mean going to my yoga classes) by bicycle.
If you do pass across a big
9 comments:
buy a kelisa :)
abang kelisa:
Tak mo, nak keta besau jugak. Sebab kita kecik, pakai keta besau boleh buli kat jalan :)
ape lagi ninie..convert la Thom masuk NGV...cool ape ade sticker NGV kt bontot Thom (^_^)
naik beskal pakai helmet tau.. so kuncup sket rambut tuh,.. hahah
ooooooo kawen ngan keta yer.. am married to my work and home..
best!
eh, bukan lu mau jogging ker? eheh ;p
me and tuan buku Brida thought of you and fuel-hungry Thom when we got the news of fuel price hike semalam. Tapi we believe you will get by.
Sis, now kalau i need a ride in your car I kumpul my money for duit petrol ok? (bunyi kesian kan kan? )
hihi..i rasa jln plak jam nanti sebab ramai cowok2 bwk keta pelan2 nak follow little red boobs naik beskal..
how bout i offer you a ride & you teach me yoga for free?
we save the earth,
live healthier,
save money,
win-win situation.
hey
get a NGV gas converter
Post a Comment