Friday, April 18, 2008

The Day I Shall Admit

Dear Diary,

My tribute to my other favourite blogger, Khaylis (from her An Ode To A'). She doesn't upload often but when she does, her entries are simply wonderful.

Why I love F deeply

1. He never gets angry. Ever.
2. He can layan and teman me to anywhere and anything I feel like doing. Yoga classes 9 am on a Saturday, futsal with my Srikandis on odd nights, roti canai craving 1 in the midnight, Haagen Daaz hunting on raining Sunday evening, banana leaf at least two times a week
3. He massages my tired feet. All the time.
4. His friends are cool, his family is lovely.
5. He is a very good fast driver.






I just wish that

1. ..he drives slower at times. I can't handle speed (except if I'm on the driver seat :P)
2. ..he doesn't have to finish working so late at night (I don't understand accountants / auditors. Finish working at 10 pm is considered early? On Tuesday, he finished at 2.30 am, on Wednesday he came home at 4 in the morning!)
3. ..he'd come to his senses and be a professional golfer soon. Then he can get an accountant of his own He realizes how great / crazy good of a golfer he is.
4. ..he will have fun being my plus one at adidas Originals Sounds of The City Party tonight.
5. ..he knows I don't wish to wish for anything else. 'I've found all I've waited for, and I couldn't ask for more.'





* * * * * * * *
UPDATED:
What We Wore to adidas Originals Party just now


F is wearing adidas Originals World Wide jacket,
TYI is wearing adidas Originals jacket, handbag and shoes.

* * * * * * * *

I love the fact that he's a foot taller than me and now that he's picked up yoga,
he can do crazy partner yoga poses with me too. Heh heh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..he knows I don't wish to wish for anything else. 'I've found all I've waited for, and I couldn't ask for more.'

I so know what you mean. And when we get here, it's all we're doing to hold on and appreciate and give thanks daily. There really isn't much else to do, really, cos it frees us to be all we can be, it (to use a corny cliche) gives us new wings to soar and achieve all we want to. :)

*hugs*

Feather's Mother said...

My thought and what I feel exactly, Kenny. Thank you for sharing the beautiful loving thought.