I bet you've bet :),
it won't take long for me to come back here.
My 'break' was full of beaches, sun and tonnes of fun.
Decided to screw (or 'not unscrew' would be more precise) the tubes sunblock lubes I brought and opted to be burned with tanning oil instead. Will upload pictures of my 'reverse panda' effect in the next entry hopefully.
Thanks to my Fear Factor Malaysia guys and best traveling companies a girl can ask for, I didn't have to carry my heavy adidas luggage by myself and I always had cameramen on standby most of the time.
Met and made friends with an amazing and super cool (if not hot) Dutch girl who used to compete as a national gymnast for Holland. Phi Phi Island pretty much turned upside down when a gymnast and a yoga instructor be put together side by side.
She has been traveling throughout the whole Southeast Asia for the past three month and I managed to 'kidnap' her back to KL for the past couple of days so that she'd finish her SE Asia holiday experiencing the best city in the region. Brought her to see and twist our spines around KL (Dataran Merdeka, Petronas Twin Tower, Putrajaya) at night.

Although I am (seriously) a few shades darker that I had to change my MAC Fix Foundation and compact powder, I am back (to my favourite place in the world) and recharged to live my new year in full gear.
I heart my city.
Like, really!
4 comments:
owh cool pic of u gals at klcc!
hi ninie,
I happen to stumble on your blog.. very nice site. I'm interested in taking up Yoga.
But if a person is not flexible.. how, with all the difficult pose?
I'm asthmatic,.. my friends say i should try it out. and Will improve my health.
thanks
Sayang, I miss you so much!
welcome Back!
hi,
stumbled upon ur blog, great website, never done yoga before but ur site has sparked interest for me to want to learn. But what is the difference between yoga and gymnastics then since you both can do the same thing?
Post a Comment