
Had helluva fun and met a whole lot of amazing people at Kanye West concert yesterday.
Taking a break from voting myself, sakit ibu jari ok!
One lassssttttt kopek of fun before another row of sleepless nights and going crazy, losing my head for finals.
With Syed Heikal of Footballcrazy! So many fans wanted to take with pictures with him after the concert, kalah Kanye woooo! I'm soooo sending this picture to the show.
With 'Not seen doesn't mean I'm dead' Malique. Worked with him recently to be one of the 'KL People' on KL Cap poster series.
With Sheila Majid. Funnily enough, the very evening before the concert, I had my nails done at A Cut Above BSC and was seated beside her! I was sooooo starstruck that I left behind a paper bag containing a new pair of sandals I bought earlier! And she told me she's read about me from a magazine write-up! Like, wow!
Oh, have you voted for me today?
Belum?
Apa tunggu lagi?
Kata nak vote 100 kali untuk I..
(Yes, you can, no, you HAVE TO vote more than once!)
Dah?
Then VOTE AGAIN!
And again and again and again and again and again!
Kalau boleh 100 votes sehari, lagi bagus!
Thanks in advance!
If you are votind or have already voted 100 kali sehari for me,
terima kasih banyak banyak..
I don't know how can I ever thank you enough...
You guys make me feel like,
'I'm gonna testify, looking extra fly, I'm gonna touch the sky', yo!
He hee..
13 comments:
Ninie darling,
you were just a table away from me as I had my breakfast last Sat at Coffee Bean with my friend.. Was so surprised to see you and I kinda froze until you smiled at me.. Heheh.. Gosh..Now I sound like a pathetic stalker.. Heheh.. Nevertheless, I'm voting my head off on you.. You so deserve it!!!
*hugs*
hi ninie,
since tomorrow my credits will expire,i voted 3 times for,but still hv more credits to go tho,hoping that u;ll win,u go girl!
i didn't know Sheila Majid was there! Haahahah! Tak bagitau ;p
arrgghhh!!! I wished i knew Sheila Majid was there!!! Ninie...nice meeting you and i'll tag along with anna during the finals...
tina hussain: Alaaaaaa, apsal tak cakap hi! Kalau tak I boleh belanja kopi, he hee.. Next time you feel like going there, let me know ya? I'm there like, 3 times a day! Coffee is my fuel!
anon: Thank you, thank you!
annayouare: Met her on the way out, when you guys were still posing, he hee..
eonighness: Tu lah kan? Nice meeting you yesterday, you guys rock! Thanks for your support and yes, see you finals!
ninie sayang, i saw you in real masa tengok preview mukhsin last february kat gsc, petite banget!! anyway, yes sayang i will definitely vote you 100x sehari .. hehe, good luck dear =)
did u happen to mention to haikel that u were previously a closet gooner? heh.
i already email u regarding Hati Yoga delivery but nooo reply...i already vote u..can i get a copy of hati yoga since most of it sold out..pleeeeasseeeeeeee
Ninie,
I pegi Adidas SACC Mall on Saturday, tapi takde pun HatiYoga.... Nak pegi KLCC jauh banget.
Anyway, I dah publish one entry Kempen Mengundi Ninie kat my blog. Credit I pun dah nak expire, so I akan meneruskan usaha mengundi you.
Go! Ninie, Go!
Have you voted for me today?
--> Dah! hehe.
alaa I wish boleh pegi tengok and sokong you on episode finale itu with the rest of the 959 Srikandis, tapi I'll be in Kuching la on the 15th.
anyways, you have my votes, and of course, doa. gudlak bebeh!
i dah vote semalam and sent sms lagi today and will continue tmrw, the day after, and the next, and even when i should be listening to some ceramah during my course :P surely i wished i could be with you insted of there! miss you and love you loads baby girl!
tak nampak u pon smalam? :)
ninie dear! the poster is coming out sangatlaaaa teeny weeny cute macam you jugak kat my blog..i tried to enlarge it tapi jadi tak cantik...anyway,
looking foward to see you win (insyaAllah) this Sunday..good luck bebeh!
Post a Comment